Tuesday 3 November 2015

The first Superlight Twenty Blog post!

Welcome to my new blog, created just to provide information on my new Caterham Superlight Twenty Kit as a build and ownership diary.

As a background to me personally, I have been a confirmed Caterham nut for over 25 years, and have been lucky enough to own a full range of Caterham models for the last 20 years.

I will post some background on these other Caterham's in due course, but first some more information  on the main subject of this blog - the new Caterham Superlight Twenty.

This is a brand new model for 2015 in the Caterham range, and is a return to the basic ethos that Colin Chapman created many years ago with his first creation of the Lotus Seven, and that is to simplify and add lightness.

Caterham announced this model at this years 2015 Goodwood Classic meeting, as it was felt that such a venue would provide a excellent introduction to the Superlight Twenty.

On the next page I will share with you the very first pictures we got to see of the car from the Goodwood Classic Show, but here is the link to the Caterham Cars promotion.

Caterham Cars Superlight Twenty at Goodwood


4 comments:

  1. Can I comment on my own blog too?😇😇👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to following and hearing of progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Greg! Just the long wait for the kits to arrive now!

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to following and hearing of progress.

    ReplyDelete