Monday 30 May 2016

Looking after my Aero Wisbones

So I have to admit that I am starting to feel a bit like Daniel French right now, because I seem to be approach his levels of nerdy geekiness with my new Superlight! ( Sorry Daniel! 😉😉)
I decided to try and protect the front of my car the best I can from stone chips, and as you have seen of earlier posts I had Dave from Premier Paint guard fit the protection shield to my carbon nosecone and other areas too.

But that still left the optional Aero Wishbones I had specced on my car at risk, so I decided to fit some black electricians tape to them.

Once fitted, ( can you call it fitted for tape, or should it be stuck. 😇😇) they actually look almost exactly the same, and you would need to look really close to notice it's on there. It was surprisingly gratifying to fit too!





No comments:

Post a Comment