Wednesday 1 June 2016

A quick trip to Church Stretton and more photos too!

So now that the car is getting some use, I thought it was time to start putting some miles on it, so that we can be ready and well bedded in for a sprint day we have booked on the 15th June at Curborough Sprint course.

For no other reason than I needed a good location to chose as a destination, I picked The Long Mynd in Church Stretton in Shropshire.

I decided on going west as it seemed from the weather forecast that was where most of the sun was going to be on Tuesday, and I am pleased to say that the warmth and sun held out until I was almost home, when we got caught in a very sudden downpour.

However as it started only about 10 miles from home it was not too bad, and a quick leather and wipe down in the garage, and my car looked great again.

The trip cross county from home to Church Stretron and back was fun too, lost of cross county via Kiddeminster, Stourbridge, Bridgenorth and Much Wenlock, with lots of other people out enjoying the sun and loads of bikers acknowledging me as they passed too!

Here's all the photos taken as I stopped at the top of the Long Mynd, the sheep were very interested indeed in my shiny car!




























No comments:

Post a Comment