Wednesday 1 June 2016

Time for some better quality photos

So now we have gone full Carbon Aeroscreen, I thought it would be good to take some better quality photos, in a nicer location. I did want to use my local sailing lakes at Earlswood, but could not get access to the location to be able to shoot my car by the water.

The next best option was to drive to Arrow Valley lake in Redditch, which again is quite local to me, and allows me to enjoy some great local lanes from my home, via Earlswood, Tanworth in Arden, Ullenhall and on to Redditch.

So here's the whole set of photos taken that evening, I tried to wait until closer to sunset, but this was probably about one and a half hours before Sunset proper.

Once again using my Nikon D600, with my favourite 16 - 35mm lens, some taken with flash, some without.

Warning this is a picture heavy post! Some came out quite well, so I hope you all enjoy them!


























No comments:

Post a Comment